Thursday, December 2, 2010

acrostic.

If you think about it acrostic poems are a two-for-one deal, especially if you have a long name/ title
This example is ridiculous. If your father is a monster chasin' ever lastin' real love, you are definitely from the south.  People that speak English call these -ing verbs or gerunds. Either way, you have to use a G.

1.) Whoever writes/ makes it for you usually puts a nice title on the side. My most recent was BEST FRIEND FOREVER. That was a long acrostic.
2.) I love being praised for every letter listed. Who doesn't?

But. Acrostics can also be used for evil.

B- backstabbing*
I- ignorant
T- tuls, which is slut spelled backwards
C- crazy.
H- hair, yours is my favorite hair: ugly category.

*this does not come from a real life event. I love humanity. Generally.

Please. Use your poetry for good and not for evil and never cross to the dark side- especially in literary circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment