Wednesday, December 1, 2010

name.

So my shower curtain is a map of the world. I turned it inside so I could study it while waiting for the conditioner to set in. You don't have to say it 'cause I already know. I'm super cool.

In Russia, the names of the cities are either incredibly simple, or mind-numbingly complex.

You can live in Orol, or in the town of Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij.

You can live in Kirov or Severnayazemlya.

Hmmm. I count on my fingers. I can barely remember my address. I'll take Orol please. But think about this: the kids that grow up in those crazy cities are probably awesome at spelling and everything else. One day when I own the worlds most competitive pack of children spellers, you know where I recruited them from- Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskij.

No comments:

Post a Comment