Wednesday, September 1, 2010

creativity.

The following excerpt was from an assignment for a creativity course I am taking this semester.

So basically if you're creative, you're set for life. "The first boy was eaten alive, and the second jogged off to safety"
1.) I'm pretty sure the second boy wasn't jogging to safety. If it was me, I would be booking it out of that crazy forest. Just saying.
2.) Could you have worse consequences for what would seem like a moralistic story on creativity? "The first boy was eaten alive." So I guess if you're not creative, chances are you'll be EATEN ALIVE at some point.
3.) The severity of the smart boy's consequence reminds me of some important lessons from George Sr. on Arrested development: the following is a short clip:



And that's why you should always be creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment