Saturday, November 13, 2010

synchronize.

World peace. Its what most of the gorgeous women of the planet desire. And as I am one of them, I would like world peace as well. This is a complete cliche, but I really do want world peace. Do I ever think we will achieve such a lofty goal? No.

So thats that. Most people just do what they want. Individually we look for ways to express ourselves and be happy. But why not try to work towards world peace? Will it hurt? Probably not.

If our communities begin to display peace on a daily basis, eventually all the terrorists will give into peer pressure. Peace is the new black. Its just a thought.

While I feel like I'm writing propaganda brochures for Disney World right now, and the last idea is sarcastic, I do feel like we can all work towards peace. Individual actions influence others (not brainwashed by evil humans), and maybe one day we can all work together happily.

World Peace visual. Feast your earballs.

No comments:

Post a Comment