Sunday, October 3, 2010

thought buffet.

I can't put together cohesive thoughts so I'm probably just going to blurt out whatever I am thinking.

I was using Irish Spring body wash tonight and as I was reading the label I found something curious. Irish Spring is for "healthy feeling skin." My skin isn't really healthy after I use this soap, it just feels that way. Thanks for your concern Irish Spring, the skin is the body's largest organ- and my skin will never be healthy thanks to your slacking soap; it will merely feel healthy.

Why does blogger have an "uncategorized" category. Labeling something as uncategorized defeats the purpose, by uncategorizing, you're categorizing.

Only the utmost for these teeth.
Are roundabouts all that efficient? Europeans got a lot of things right like oil companies, world war and dental care, but roundabouts mess up the suburban grid system that Americans seem to love. I guess they are a great place to put some superfluous art- especially modern sculptures. And If you like to incite anger in your fellow man and drive in circles it is the road structure for you. Maybe they're not all that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment